Local news from the Community Council
09 October 2019The John Logie Baird HUB will soon be Open for Business
Have you a great business idea but want support then the HUB can help. If you want to tap into like-minded individuals then look no further. And where better to live and work one of Scotland's finest small towns. If this is for you then welcome to:
THE JLB (John Logie Baird) HUB IN HELENSBURGH LIBRARY
The HUB will provide ambitious start-ups and those wanting to take their businesses to a new level with:
- Furnished co-working space on flexible terms
- Meeting a variety of businesses facing similar challenges. Business support & advice to help you grow and succeed - selling : branding : funding : legal matters
- Access to business advisors and mentors
- Training and events tailored to your needs
- A business address : fast Internet : manned reception : free printing : free coffee & refreshments
Looking south over the Clyde, Helensburgh is one of Scotland's finest small towns with award-winning restaurants, 3 supermarkets and an exceptional range of independent local retailers & businesses.
Next to the sea there is a host of recreational, sporting, leisure and cultural activities to enjoy. Glasgow is only 25 miles away with its modern businesses, research facilities and easy transport networks.