Local news from the Helensburgh Community Council
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page that has more information on council business as well as other community information.
09 October 2019The John Logie Baird HUB will soon be Open for Business
Have you a great business idea but want support then the HUB can help. If you want to tap into like-minded individuals then look no further. And where better to live and work one of Scotland's finest small towns. If this is for you then welcome to:
THE JLB (John Logie Baird) HUB IN HELENSBURGH LIBRARY
The HUB will provide ambitious start-ups and those wanting to take their businesses to a new level with:
- Furnished co-working space on flexible terms
- Meeting a variety of businesses facing similar challenges. Business support & advice to help you grow and succeed - selling : branding : funding : legal matters
- Access to business advisors and mentors
- Training and events tailored to your needs
- A business address : fast Internet : manned reception : free printing : free coffee & refreshments
Looking south over the Clyde, Helensburgh is one of Scotland's finest small towns with award-winning restaurants, 3 supermarkets and an exceptional range of independent local retailers & businesses.
Next to the sea there is a host of recreational, sporting, leisure and cultural activities to enjoy. Glasgow is only 25 miles away with its modern businesses, research facilities and easy transport networks.